Rotifer Feed Standard
High-density Rotifer Feed – a blend of marine microalgae, primarily comprised of Nannochloropsis oculata (80%) and Tetraselmis (20%). This potent mix is ideal for efficiently cultivating copious amounts of rotifers, saving time and money.
Our Rotifer Feed boasts a remarkable concentration of 28.5 billion cells per ml, equivalent to a 9% dry weight. This super-concentrated feed means that just a few drops are enough to nourish millions of rotifers. But our feed isn't limited to mere rotifers; it's also perfect for nourishing copepods, daphnia, artemia, filter-feeder shellfish, and corals. For those maintaining reef tanks, just a few drops added daily will keep your marine life healthy and vibrant.
One of the many advantages of our feed is that it remains suspended in the water column without fouling the water, maintaining the cleanliness of your tank. Moreover, it boasts an impressive shelf life of three months from the delivery date, provided it is kept refrigerated. By choosing our Rotifer Feed, you secure a top-tier nutrition source for your marine biota.
Rotifer feed shelf life is three months from the day of delivery.
- Delivery is free for all orders over £50. Otherwise, delivery starts from £2.70 depending on the weight of the items you plan to purchase.
- Once your product has shipped, it usually arrives the next day but can take upto 2 business days to reach you depending on the delivery service you selected.
- Our order cut off time is 1pm
- Once your order has been dispatch we will email you with your order tracking details.
- More information regarding shipping can be found here.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.