- The Contract made by you on-line with us, (hereafter referred to as Reefphyto) incorporates these terms and conditions which will prevail over any and all terms and conditions, proposed by the customer.
- Do not proceed with your purchase until you have read and accepted the terms and conditions.
- Payment will be taken in full at the time of order. No goods will be shipped prior to receipt of payment in full.
- Every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of our website, however some details on the site may change from time to time. We will use our best endeavors to rectify any errors, but we cannot be responsible for any losses incurred.
- All prices subject to change without notice.
- Reefphyto Ltd may change the terms & conditions without prior notice to you in relation to future sales and prospects.
- Reefphyto aims to despatch goods within 1 working days of receipt of an order unless otherwise stated (subject to stock), however at times due to unforeseen circumstances the company will only be held accountable if the service has not been provided for up to a period of two weeks.
- European customs charges are paid in full buy the customer.
- If customs charges are not paid in full by the customer then European customs reserve the right not to release goods until payment has been received.
- Reefphyto makes every effort to properly package live foods to European destinations but does not guarantee live arrival. Due to the extreme conditions that freight cargo under goes during its journey and different temperatures from one destination to another the shipping of live foods is at our customers risk.
- Reefphyto Ltd will not refund the cost of the customers order if the customer has failed to pay any outstanding money due to European customs.
- Should European customs delay the delivery of the customers order while random checks are being carried out, Reefphyto Ltd will not be held responsible for the replacement of perishable goods as this is totally beyond our control.
Live Food - DOA (Dead On Arrival) UK Customers.
- On the rare occasion that live food products arrive's dead, the customer should contact Reefphyto on the day of delivery to discus the problem.
- Clear Photographic & Video evidence of unopened live food pouches / containers containing the dead products is required at all times to support your claim.
- Proof of Photographic & Video evidence should be emailed to Reefphyto on the day of delivery.
- If it's not possible to provide photographic & video evidence then the live food product/s must be returned to us at the customers cost within 24 hours in order to receive a refund.
- Live food will not be replaced or refunded if these terms are not met in full.
- Frozen goods are non returnable and non refundable. Frozen goods may thaw partially or completely during shipping, this does not degrade quality providing refreezing is immediate on the day of delivery.
- Occasionally we make changes to the prices of our products & shipping options, in doing so will automatically update the price of your regular subscription order without notice.
- All prices are in £ Sterling.
- Different methods of payments will be made available to the customers, however the company reserves the right to alter payment methods, reject payments or accounts and in such cases full refunds will be provided to the customers.
- After the provision of the goods purchased by the customer, any monies paid will be non-refundable, unless goods are faulty.
- Reefphyto reserves the right to change its prices from time-to-time. All reasonable efforts will be made to update the website of any price changes as they occur. The prices will not be altered once we have received and accepted the customer's order.
Delivery & Account Set-up
- Every effort will be made to deliver the goods as soon as possible after your order has been accepted.
- "Working days" means Monday to Friday, excluding UK Bank or other Public holidays.
- Reefphyto will not be liable for incidental, consequential or special damages arising from, or as a result of, any electronic transmission or the accuracy of the information contained in the website.
Disclaimers and Site Content
- Reefphyto has used reasonable care and skill in compiling the content of its website but makes no warranty, express or implied, as to the nature or accuracy of any material on the website and cannot accept liability for any particular material on the website or as a result of any use of or reliance placed upon information contained within its website.
- Every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the website, however some prices/details on the site may change from time to time. The Company will use its best endeavors to rectify any errors, but we cannot be responsible for any losses incurred.
- Reefphyto has a policy of continuous service enhancements and updates and reserves the rights to amend the specifications of goods/services. Goods/services supplied may differ as a consequence from those on display or advertised.
- Any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of our service is done at your own discretion and risk and you will be solely responsible for any damage to your own computer system or loss of data that results from the download of any such material.
Warranty & Returns
(1) Reefphyto is committed to providing customers with the highest quality products and service. However, on rare occasions, products may be found to be faulty or defective, and in keeping with our commitment to providing customers with excellent service, we offer the returns facilities set out below.
(2) All goods supplied by Reefphyto are warranted to be generally free from defects in workmanship and materials and fit for the purpose for which such goods would normally be used. Subject to this, however, goods are not tested or sold as being fit for any particular application or for use under specific conditions, unless expressly agreed in writing.
(3) Reefphyto does not sell products on a trial basis.
(4) Prepay subscriptions including mandarin packs cannot be canceled at the customers request & can not be changed for alternative goods, credit or cash. Refunds will not be given if a customer decides he or she no longer requires the subscription for the rest of the duration.
(5) In the event that Reefphyto, at its discretion, agrees to accept the return for credit of unwanted products or failed / refused delivery. Return of such goods must with Reefphyto Ltd prior agreement within 7 days of delivery. The goods must be unopened and in perfect re-saleable condition. All goods returned in these circumstances will be subject to a handling fee of 10% of the value of the goods. Postage is non-refundable.
(6) Subject to testing in order to verify any alleged fault, we will accept the return of defective products for full refund or replacement, if, but only if, the goods are returned within 7 days of purchase. Furthermore, products sold on a "no returns" basis will not be accepted for credit under any circumstances (see returns policy). Products sold on a "no return" basis will clearly state so.
(a) Details where to send authorised product returns will be given once a Returns Note Number (RNN) has been issued.
(b) All returned goods must be accompanied by Reefphyto Returns Note Number (RNN) which must be obtained by email. Returned goods will not be accepted without Reefphyto's RNN. The RNN must be clearly marked on the outer packaging, not on the goods. Failure to follow these instructions may result in delay and additional costs.
(c) Reefphyto cannot accept liability for returned packages damaged during transit. It is the customer's responsibility to wrap the product adequately to prevent damage.
(d) Proof of postage is not proof of delivery and you are therefore strongly advised to send your package by recorded delivery, registered post or courier, and to maintain sufficient insurance to cover the value of the goods. The cost of postage is to be borne by the customer.
(e) On receipt of the returned product, we will test it to identify the fault you have notified to us.
(f) This warranty shall not apply if the goods have been worked upon, altered or damaged in any way by the member / customer or its employees or agents, or to goods not used in accordance with the manufacturer's instructions.
(g) If on cancellation, the return of any Goods which have already been delivered is necessary risk of damage in transit shall remain with the purchaser until the returned Goods are accepted by the Seller.
(h) In the event of a refund being issued whether goods received damaged or faulty we will refund the amount less the original cost of postage including delivery surcharges where applicable. Any refund will be made by the original method of payment.
(i) Live food that has arrived DOA (Dead On Arrival) should be reported to us on the day of delivery otherwise a refund will not be issued.
(6) Unless otherwise stated in the manufacturer's documentation, all hardware goods delivered to UK mainland address carry a 12-month manufacturer's warranty. Customers who wish to make a warranty claim must comply with the manufacturer's instructions and warranty procedure. In order to expedite a resolution of your problem, we may refer you to the product manufacturer who will deal directly with the return. In these instances, we will provide you with the contact information for the relevant manufacturer.
(7) Should the customers order not arrive on the expected delivery date via our next day courier service the customer must contact Reefphyto by 6pm that day. Should no contact be made to notify Reefphyto that goods have not arrived on the notified delivery date then Reefphyto reserves the right to not refund the goods purchased. Shipping costs for the entire order will not be refunded on any occasion.
(8) Customers must notify Reefphyto via email within 5 days if goods have not arrived by any of our postal methods. Replacement goods or refunds will not be issued if after a 5 days have passed and Reefphyto have not been informed of the undelivered items.
(9) Whichever delivery method you choose please make sure you are able to receive you order on the day it's delivered. Should you not be available to receive your order on the day it's delivered via Royal Mail or Courier and your live food perishes, Reefphyto will not replace or refund your items.
REFERRAL PROGRAM TERMS & CONDITIONS
The Reefphyto Referral Program allows registered Reefphyto users (a “Reefphyto User”) to earn Reefphyto Credit toward future orders by referring friends to Reefphyto.
To participate, Reefphyto Users must agree to these terms.
HOW TO EARN REFERRAL Reefphyto CREDIT
Reefphyto Users can earn Reefphyto Credit towards future Reefphyto orders if: (i) a referred friend clicks on their referral link to create a valid Reefphyto account that complies with our Terms of Service; and (ii) the referred friend completes a qualifying first order (see below).
The referring Reefphyto User will be credited with the Reefphyto Credit amount described in the accompanying promotional materials. Users may earn a maximum of £500 Reefphyto Credit per account.
QUALIFYING FIRST ORDERS
A Qualifying First Order must have a total value equal to or exceeding the minimum spend stated in the promotional material relaying the programme. The order has to be successfully delivered for the referrer to receive the credit (no order cancelled or refunded on the referred asking will count as a qualifying order).
An order from an existing registered user will not count as a qualifying first order. In case of suspicion of an existing registered user registering again with another account, Reefphyto retains the right to disqualify an order on that new account as a first order.
REDEEMING Reefphyto CREDIT
Reefphyto Credit will automatically appear on the checkout page and can be used in any proportion and across any number of orders the referrer chooses. Reefphyto Credit must be used on Reefphyto orders within six months from the date they are issued. After six months, the Reefphyto credit will expire.Reefphyto credit cannot, unless otherwise specified, be used alongside any other promotions or offers. Reefphyto Credit may not be transferred or exchanged for any cash or money.
Reefphyto Credit may not be earned by creating multiple Reefphyto Accounts. Reefphyto Credit accrued in multiple Reefphyto accounts may not be combined into one Reefphyto account.
Reefphyto Credit, if not used, will expire after the period of 12 months.
SHARING REFERRAL LINKS
Referrals should only be used for personal and non-commercial purposes, and only shared with personal connections that will appreciate receiving these invitations. Referral links should not be published or distributed where there is no reasonable basis for believing that all or most of the recipients are personal friends (such as coupon websites, Reddit, or Wikipedia). Referral links are also only valid for the period of time communicated in the promotional material relaying the programme.
Referred friends that have signed up using a valid referral link will also receive a Reefphyto Credit toward their qualifying first order on Reefphyto. The credit awarded to referred friends will be varying and will be stated in the promotional material. Varying credit amounts and additional terms will be shown in the referral invitation or accompanying promotional materials.
A referred friend may only use one referral link. If a referred friend receives referral links from multiple Reefphyto Users, only the corresponding Reefphyto User of the referral link used by the referred friend will receive Reefphyto Credit.
If any provision in these terms are held to be invalid, void, or unenforceable, such provision (or the part of it that is making it invalid, void or unenforceable) will be struck and not affect the validity of and enforceability of the remaining provisions.
TERMINATION AND CHANGE
Reefphyto may suspend or terminate the Referral Program or a user’s ability to participate in the Referral Program at any time for any reason.
Reefphyto reserve the right to suspend accounts or remove Reefphyto Credit if we notice any activity that we believe is abusive or fraudulent. We reserve the right to review and investigate all referral activities and to suspend accounts or modify referrals as deemed fair and appropriate.
UPDATES TO THE TERMS
We can update these terms at any time without prior notice. If we modify these terms, we will post the modification on the Reefphyto.co.uk website, applications, or services, which are effective upon posting. Continued participation in the Referral Program after any modification shall constitute consent to such modification.