(1) Reefphyto is committed to providing customers with the highest quality products and service. However, on rare occasions, products may be found to be faulty or defective, and in keeping with our commitment to providing customers with excellent service, we offer the returns facilities set out below.
(2) All goods supplied by Reefphyto are warranted to be generally free from defects in workmanship and materials and fit for the purpose for which such goods would normally be used. Subject to this, however, goods are not tested or sold as being fit for any particular application or for use under specific conditions, unless expressly agreed in writing.
(3) Reefphyto does not sell products on a trial basis.
(4) Prepay subscriptions including mandarin packs can be canceled at the customers request but can not be changed for alternative goods, credit or cash. Refunds will not be given if a customer decides he or she no longer requires the subscription for the rest of the duration.
(5) In the event that Reefphyto, at its discretion, agrees to accept the return for credit of unwanted products or failed / refused delivery. Return of such goods must with The Company's prior agreement within 7 days of delivery. The goods must be unopened and in perfect re-saleable condition. All goods returned in these circumstances will be subject to a handling fee of 10% of the value of the goods. Postage is non-refundable.
(6) Subject to testing in order to verify any alleged fault, we will accept the return of defective products for full refund or replacement, if, but only if, the goods are returned within 7 days of purchase. Furthermore, products sold on a "no returns" basis will not be accepted for credit under any circumstances (see returns policy). Products sold on a "no return" basis will clearly state so.
(a) Details where to send authorised product returns will be given once a Returns Note Number (RNN) has been issued.
(b) All returned goods must be accompanied by Reefphyto Returns Note Number (RNN) which must be obtained by email. Returned goods will not be accepted without Reefphyto's RNN. The RNN must be clearly marked on the outer packaging, not on the goods. Failure to follow these instructions may result in delay and additional costs.
(c) Reefphyto cannot accept liability for returned packages damaged during transit. It is the customer's responsibility to wrap the product adequately to prevent damage.
(d) Proof of postage is not proof of delivery and you are therefore strongly advised to send your package by recorded delivery, registered post or courier, and to maintain sufficient insurance to cover the value of the goods. The cost of postage is to be borne by the customer.
(e) On receipt of the returned product, we will test it to identify the fault you have notified to us.
(f) This warranty shall not apply if the goods have been worked upon, altered or damaged in any way by the member / customer or its employees or agents, or to goods not used in accordance with the manufacturer's instructions.
(g) If on cancellation, the return of any Goods which have already been delivered is necessary risk of damage in transit shall remain with the purchaser until the returned Goods are accepted by the Seller.
(h) In the event of a refund being issued whether goods received damaged or faulty we will refund the amount less the original cost of postage including delivery surcharges where applicable. Any refund will be made by the original method of payment.
(i) Live food that has arrived DOA (Dead On Arrival) should be reported to us on the day of delivery otherwise a refund will not be issued.
(6) Unless otherwise stated in the manufacturer's documentation, all hardware goods delivered to UK mainland address carry a 12-month manufacturer's warranty. Customers who wish to make a warranty claim must comply with the manufacturer's instructions and warranty procedure. In order to expedite a resolution of your problem, we may refer you to the product manufacturer who will deal directly with the return. In these instances, we will provide you with the contact information for the relevant manufacturer.
(7) Should the customers order not arrive on the expected delivery date via our next day courier service the customer must contact Reefphyto by 6pm that day. Should no contact be made to notify Reefphyto that goods have not arrived on the notified delivery date then Reefphyto reserves the right to not refund the goods purchased. Shipping costs for the entire order will not be refunded on any occasion.
(8) Customers must notify Reefphyto via email within 30 days if goods have not arrived by any of our postal methods. Replacement goods or refunds will not be issued if after a 30 days have passed and Reefphyto have not been informed of the undelivered items.
(9) Whichever delivery method you choose please make sure you are able to receive you order on the day it's delivered. Should you not be available to receive your order on the day it's delivered via Royal Mail or Courier and your live food perishes, Reefphyto will not replace or refund your items.