Rotifer / Artemia Enrichment
Rotifer/Artemia Enrichment: a rich blend of marine microalgae that offers all the essential nutritional elements required for larval development. These components include vital fatty acids (specifically EPA and DHA), carbohydrates, proteins, amino acids, and sterols.
It's important to note that the primary nutritional value of a rotifer lies within its stomach contents and eggs, not in the body. Rotifers, when fed on diverse micron feeds, will reflect the nutritional profile of their diet. The final 6-12 hours of their feeding play a crucial role in determining the nutritional value of the rotifer.
This product boasts a shelf life of three months post-delivery, provided it is kept refrigerated. Multiple diets are available for cultivating rotifers, but none outrank marine microalgae. Unlike other alternatives like powders and emulsions, microalgae result in negligible system fouling, easing the maintenance of long-term rotifer cultures.
Our Rotifer Enrichment product is a high-concentration blend of Nannochloropsis and Isochrysis phytoplankton, ideal for enriching rotifers and brine shrimp.
Add 1-5 drops of rotifer enrichment to your live rotifers 6-12 hours before feeding your fry or corals for optimal results.
- Delivery is free for all orders over £50. Otherwise, delivery starts from £2.70 depending on the weight of the items you plan to purchase.
- Once your product has shipped, it usually arrives the next day but can take upto 2 business days to reach you depending on the delivery service you selected.
- Our order cut off time is 1pm
- Once your order has been dispatch we will email you with your order tracking details.
- More information regarding shipping can be found here.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.