Premium Activated Carbon
At Reefphyto, we proudly stock high-quality granulated activated carbon suitable for freshwater and marine aquariums and ponds. This excellent product works to remove any toxins from your water, providing a final ‘polish’ that leaves your water sparkling clear!
Traditional pelleted activated carbon often falls short with a low surface area, which means the inside of the pellet is not exposed to your water and fails to contribute to filtration. This is why we stand by our granulated activated carbon, boasting a significantly larger surface area than traditional pelleted carbon, ensuring you get more value for your money!
As a general guideline, we recommend using 50g of our activated carbon for every 50 litres of aquarium water. For the best results, consider changing the carbon every 3-4 weeks or if the aquarium water starts to discolour.
- Delivery is free for all orders over £50. Otherwise, delivery starts from £2.70 depending on the weight of the items you plan to purchase.
- Once your product has shipped, it usually arrives the next day but can take upto 2 business days to reach you depending on the delivery service you selected.
- Our order cut off time is 1pm
- Once your order has been dispatch we will email you with your order tracking details.
- More information regarding shipping can be found here.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.