Polyplab Reef Roids
Reef-Roids is a special blend of naturally occurring marine plankton that includes a unique species of zooplankton. It's designed to prevent water degradation and is perfect for feeding Goniopora, Zoanthids, Mushrooms, and other filter-feeding corals.
Your corals will experience faster growth and improved colouration with consistent use. Even though Reef-Roids was initially created for Goniopora, it has become a popular food source for all filter-feeding corals in the hobby. It's available in 37g and 75g sizes.
Reef-roids have a particle size of 150-200 microns, which is perfect for Goniopora and other filter-feeding corals. When you use Reef Roids, you'll notice that all filter-feeding corals exhibit excellent polyp extension.
Additionally, Zoanthids, Mushrooms, and Ricordia will display a pronounced feeding response. By continuing to use this product, you'll see faster growth and improved colours in your filter-feeding corals. One of the benefits of Reef-roids is that it mixes perfectly into the water and doesn't float to the surface like other dry coral foods, which reduces food waste and allows it to remain in your water column for a longer period of time.
To feed your tank, mix one teaspoon of Reef-Roids with water from the tank for every 100g of tank volume. For best results, turn off the tank circulation and use a syringe to target feed the mixture. Alternatively, you can disperse the mixture directly into the tank.
- Delivery is free for all orders over £50. Otherwise, delivery starts from £2.70 depending on the weight of the items you plan to purchase.
- Once your product has shipped, it usually arrives the next day but can take upto 2 business days to reach you depending on the delivery service you selected.
- Our order cut off time is 1pm
- Once your order has been dispatch we will email you with your order tracking details.
- More information regarding shipping can be found here.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.