It's important to use Anti-Phos when you notice stunted coral growth or unwanted algae in your aquarium, as this could be a sign of excessive phosphate in the water. Although phosphate is essential for life, too much of it can be harmful. Phosphate can be introduced into the water through fish waste or tap water during water changes.
- Delivery is free for all orders over £50. Otherwise, delivery starts from £2.70 depending on the weight of the items you plan to purchase.
- Once your product has shipped, it usually arrives the next day but can take upto 2 business days to reach you depending on the delivery service you selected.
- Our order cut off time is 1pm
- Once your order has been dispatch we will email you with your order tracking details.
- More information regarding shipping can be found here.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.