NT Labs - Marine Coral Boost 100ml
Replaces 25 Trace Elements in Marine Aquariums
Why? Growing corals and other invertebrates remove trace minerals from the water they live in. Protein skimmers also remove traces in the foam, along with the unwanted organic material.
What? Coral Boost is a blend of the most important trace elements, in the proportions found in the oceans, required by corals to maintain their vivid colours and to help them thrive. Coral Boost contains: antimony, arsenic, beryllium, boron, cadmium, caesium, chromium, cobalt, copper, germanium, gold, iron, lead, lithium, mercury, molybdenum, nickel, niobium, silver, strontium, tin, titanium, tungsten, vanadium and zinc.
When? Use Coral Boost once a week to compensate for the losses which occur during the normal activity of the aquarium.
Caution: Do not overdose. Trace elements, as their name implies, should only be present in small amounts; more could be harmful.
Dosage: Follow the dosage instructions on the bottle label. Bottle size 100ml.
- Delivery is free for all orders over £50. Otherwise, delivery starts from £2.70 depending on the weight of the items you plan to purchase.
- Once your product has shipped, it usually arrives the next day but can take upto 2 business days to reach you depending on the delivery service you selected.
- Our order cut off time is 1pm
- Once your order has been dispatch we will email you with your order tracking details.
- More information regarding shipping can be found here.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.