D-D Aquascape Epoxy Slate Grey
Prevent rock slides in your reef aquarium - this construction epoxy is designed specifically for bonding rocks and corals in a reef aquarium. It cures underwater to the colour of coralline algae or in grey to suit specific needs.
Aquascape is a two-part epoxy putty that D-D has specially developed for use in saltwater, freshwater aquariums, and other underwater applications.
In the marine aquarium, it is ideal for bonding together live rock to form complicated structures and to avoid rock falls caused by turbo snails, sea urchins, and strong current flow. It is used for attaching coral frags to rocks or mounting plates and creating clam bases to prevent them from being attacked and ultimately killed by bristle worms.
Available in Slate Grey
Bonds rock to prevent rock slides
It can be used underwater
8oz of putty
- Delivery is free for all orders over £50. Otherwise, delivery starts from £2.70 depending on the weight of the items you plan to purchase.
- Once your product has shipped, it usually arrives the next day but can take upto 2 business days to reach you depending on the delivery service you selected.
- Our order cut off time is 1pm
- Once your order has been dispatch we will email you with your order tracking details.
- More information regarding shipping can be found here.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.