Brine Shrimp Feed.
This is a high-quality feed made from highly concentrated microalgae and perfect for feeding brine shrimp. It's been designed with Breeders, Aquarists, and Propagators in mind and features an ammonia neutralizer.
This feed can be stored in the refrigerator for at least three months, making it a long-lasting option. If you're looking to grow Brine Shrimp, this feed is an ideal choice, as it allows you to raise them for up to two weeks until they reach adulthood.
Feed your aquarium with this product one hour before feeding your fish or corals for the best results. It has a concentration of 28.5 billion cells per ml, which is roughly 9% dry weight. Keep it in the fridge to maintain its quality.
Brine Shrimp Feed is rich in phytoplankton and can be used to feed Brine Shrimp, Daphnia, Infusoria, and Rotifers.
- Delivery is free for all orders over £50. Otherwise, delivery starts from £2.70 depending on the weight of the items you plan to purchase.
- Once your product has shipped, it usually arrives the next day but can take upto 2 business days to reach you depending on the delivery service you selected.
- Our order cut off time is 1pm
- Once your order has been dispatch we will email you with your order tracking details.
- More information regarding shipping can be found here.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.