JBL Artemio Set
Looking for a complete breeding kit for live food? The ArtemioSet has got you covered! With this kit, you can grow your own Artemia nauplii in just 24-48 hours. The package includes everything you need, such as cultivation equipment that can withstand the process and an air pump.
To use the kit, simply assemble the culture device, connect the air pump, add water, salt, and Artemia eggs, and let the hatching process take place for 24-48 hours. The nauplii will hatch and run out through the funnel shape, allowing for a maximal hatching rate. You can then catch them in a sieve and feed them as live food to your fish.
The kit is effective in separating the nauplii from the breeding water with a 0.15 mm mesh size Artemia sieve. The nauplii can also be removed easily using the harvesting container. Plus, you can extend the kit by combining it with other breeding containers to create a continuous supply for sensitive young fry.
The package comes with one funnel-shaped breeding container with a dome cover, one stand with screws, one air pump, one harvesting container, 1 Artemia sieve, 1.8 m air hose, and one check valve. Get your ArtemioSet today and enjoy a hassle-free process of breeding live food for your fish.
- Delivery is free for all orders over £50. Otherwise, delivery starts from £2.70 depending on the weight of the items you plan to purchase.
- Once your product has shipped, it usually arrives the next day but can take upto 2 business days to reach you depending on the delivery service you selected.
- Our order cut off time is 1pm
- Once your order has been dispatch we will email you with your order tracking details.
- More information regarding shipping can be found here.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.