NT Labs Marine Anti-Aiptasia 100ml
When to use it?
Aiptasia are polyp-like creatures found in marine aquariums, usually introduced with corals or live rock. They can harm corals by out-competing them for space and food and looking unsightly.
This Aiptasia treatment is a contact solution to these unwanted organisms. Anti-Aiptasia will also work on the closely related Majano anemones. Anti-Aiptasia is pesticide-free and does not adversely affect water quality.
How to use it?
- Check water quality using Marine Lab Test Kits before use.
- SuperCarb and Phosphate Remover can be left in place during use.
- Keep skimmers and UV filtration switched on if present.
- Shake the bottle briefly until Anti-Aiptasia becomes cloudy.
- Assemble the tip and syringe, and fill the syringe with Anti-Aiptasia.
- Place tip near Aiptasia and slowly depress plunger - the aiptasia will usually withdraw once treated.
- Delivery is free for all orders over £50. Otherwise, delivery starts from £2.70 depending on the weight of the items you plan to purchase.
- Once your product has shipped, it usually arrives the next day but can take upto 2 business days to reach you depending on the delivery service you selected.
- Our order cut off time is 1pm
- Once your order has been dispatch we will email you with your order tracking details.
- More information regarding shipping can be found here.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.